Studies have shown, moderate coffee consumption ....
1. Helps prevent brain illnesses such as, Parkinson's, dementia and Alzheimer's.
2. Protects against type 2 diabetes .
Studies found that women who consumed 6 or more cups of coffee a day, were 22% less likely to develop type 2 diabetes in comparison to women who didn't consume coffee at all.
3. Coffee is RICH in antioxidants! Antioxidants help prevent cell damage, which is related to the process of aging.
4. Coffee reduces the risk of eye spasms that lead to blindness.
5. Coffee reduces muscle pain.
Who would think that something so delicious, can have this many positive health benefits ? Amazing!